Sat, 25 Apr|
Road Management Plan Public Consultation
Have your say on the new Road Management Plan for the Mt Buller and Mt Stirling Resorts.
Time & Location
25 Apr 2020, 12:00 pm – 31 May 2020, 4:00 pm
About the event
The Road Management Plan will be an important tool to assist the RMB to meet it’s responsibilities as the Coordinating Road Authority for public municipal roads within the Resort.
The purpose of this Plan is to:
- Clarify road, car park, track, trail and pathway management and snow clearing responsibilities
- Establish a community agreed standard for inspecting, maintaining and repairing public roads, car parks, tracks, trails and pathways and snow clearing operations.
- Strike a community accepted balance between performance standards and available resources and competing priorities.
The draft Road Management Plan is now available for public comment. Click here
Consultation opportunities are being held throughout February 2020, including:
- Online webinar – 7pm, Monday 17 February
- Online webinar – 1pm, Friday 21 February
- Written submissions close – 29 February
To register to attend a webinar or to submit your comment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5777 6077.
Frequently Asked Questions available here.